• Cameraderie, a friendly photography forum, join now for free!
  • Please consider helping to support Cameraderie by buying from one of our affiliates!
  • All transactions (buy, sell, trade) are strictly at your own risk. Cameraderie, its owners, and its volunteers are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The full rules can be read here: https://cameraderie.org/help/terms

Expired Collapsible Leica Summicron 5cm f2 in M mount

Status
Not open for further replies.

defektive

Veteran
May 4, 2011
Tasmania, Australia
Sam
For sale is the collapsible M mount Summicron 5cm that I bought from Brian a few months ago through these classifieds. The body of the lens is in pristine condition but the glass is hazy and has some cleaning marks. I bought it in this condition and it does take very nice 'atmospheric' portraits but does flare badly in direct light, otherwise it can be cleaned. I have included a photo taken with it on my M9 below. I'm asking what I paid for it - $250 plus shipping and paypal fees. It will be express shipped with insurance at cost.

Cheers,

apotelyt

Jun 4, 2012
i have this same lens and it gives that old, nostalgic look to the photos due to its low contrast character. Works very well in high contrast lighting and b&w images.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest threads

Top Bottom