Color images from nature

yup... its big.
about ¾" in diameter and a foot long.
~ millipede ~

jEP4OffQddles.JPG

Still so verdant! That's a difficult shot to make, I think, Malcolm however you did it beautifully. Normally I find it very hard to photograph through lots of trees and branches but this is quite lovely - and the colors are wonderful.

Still so verdant! That's a difficult shot to make, I think, Malcolm however you did it beautifully. Normally I find it very hard to photograph through lots of trees and branches but this is quite lovely - and the colors are wonderful.

Thanks I metered for the background which yielded a very dark foreground so I used the fill light slider in LR3 to brighten it up and finally I tweaked the clarity & saturation to emphasize the the various colours.

Congratulations, Tann - and I'm with Bill on those velvet hills. Can you believe I've never been to California? Your photographs are going to be touchstones for me when I finally get my plans together to go cross country.

Congratulations, Tann - and I'm with Bill on those velvet hills. Can you believe I've never been to California? Your photographs are going to be touchstones for me when I finally get my plans together to go cross country.

Get thee to California, woman. There is more here in terms of variety than anywhere else I've ever been. You can shoot Death Valley in the morning and be in Yosemite in time for tea.

Back