Color Color photographs

2022-06-11 (Sat) 18-40-20.jpeg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

2022-06-12 (Sun) 17-15-13.jpeg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Powerlines in the distance give me my directions. They run alongside Helsinki's traffic artery Ring 3 and it also marks where Helsinki regional public transportation's pricing zone B turns into zone C. On this walk I was saving myself a buck by walking over to zone C so that the train ticket home would be cheaper.

Hi Irene, thanks very much for your kind words.

Nothing special about the lighting. No flash. Indirect lighting from a bunch of windows plus a small LED panel (an F7 Pocketlite I got on sale). Set to 5500K.
The LED, and the room windows are to the right.
It is 30 or so exposures, stacked in Helicon. And I did use a small 12mm extension tube on the 24-120.

That all may sound like I know what I am doing, but I don't, and this exposure was dumb luck. I am stuck in the house (quarantine) and have some time on my hands right now so was just playing around.
Its better to be lucky than good sometimes.

Best regards,

Russ

Hi Irene, thanks very much for your kind words.

Nothing special about the lighting. No flash. Indirect lighting from a bunch of windows plus a small LED panel (an F7 Pocketlite I got on sale). Set to 5500K.
The LED, and the room windows are to the right.
It is 30 or so exposures, stacked in Helicon. And I did use a small 12mm extension tube on the 24-120.

That all may sound like I know what I am doing, but I don't, and this exposure was dumb luck. I am stuck in the house (quarantine) and have some time on my hands right now so was just playing around.
Its better to be lucky than good sometimes.

Best regards,

Russ
Oh, and its just on a white plate.

Russ

Back