Color Color photographs

Bill, you are so sweet - I feel for you with this winter! It has been tough. Today it was 20and it felt like spring! I dint think I'm made for long term cold. ;)

I'll send you an email soon! Love having you stop in, Bill!

11971393645_e8817e5429_b.jpg

Great capture BB......oh it is so cold up here, terrible ice storm, trees down all over this big city and beyond!! Much too cold to go out and about for me!! Cheers and keep on smiling in your little cabin on the edge of paradise!!

The only time I was convinced I was going to die was crossing a bridge in Ottawa. The wind was whipping and it was colder than I'd ever experience in my life. My trips to my friend in Canada (now in northern Quebec) are now all planned for June through September. I'm a total wuss when it comes to the cold and left Boston for Albuquerque for that very reason. I feel for you.

Christian, I heard from another friend that it felt like spring in Germany. It does seem that the weather is very odd in its erratic behavior these day. Love that interior shot of yours showing the angels on high. Beautiful!

Dave, your rubbing it in on those of us in the frigid parts of the world with that harbor scene!;)

Back