Color Color photographs

@Herbert Hound
Very nice, if unfortunate, before and after photos. ’Photography capturing real life. ‘
Do you have any B4 ‘n’ After images shot in approximately the same place? That would really tell your whole story.

@Herbert Hound
Very nice, if unfortunate, before and after photos. ’Photography capturing real life. ‘
Do you have any B4 ‘n’ After images shot in approximately the same place? That would really tell your whole story.
Here's two pictures of the old extraction tower so you can see the full level and this week's level. I realise it's not in the same league as Lake Mead, Arizona; but that's in the desert and the old joke is that it never stops raining in Wales. "If you can't see the Welsh hills it's because it's raining. If you can see the Welsh hills then it's about to rain!"

Feb 10th 2022...

Elan_Valley_#2-2.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

August 3rd 2022...

P8030010.jpg

And to add to the photo story... I've just nipped out and taken a couple of piccies of the fields behind my house. At this time of the year they should be green and full of sheep! I was talking to one of the local farmers last week... he's already feeding hay to his sheep, and if this carries on too much longer then he won't have enough hay to last the Winter.

P8050008.jpg

P8050009.jpg

Back