Color Color photographs

6486787195_6e25fb8429_b.jpg

GF1 Nikkor F 28mm f2.8

Xuerb, you're showing how great that lens is - and I particularly like the deep colors and detail in your first - lovely textures, too.

Andy, never a dull moment with you - and that's a spectacular explosion of color with your newish NEX!

wow, some great images popping up here! Arie, your image looks like a still from a spy movie or something, right before something illicit is happening... it's so suggestive and also raises so many questions! Love it!

I feel the same way, Bart. Arie - is this a still from the next 007 movie? Glorious colors and textures - so rich!

Peter - very cool to have seen another artist doing his thing in one of your haunts. For me this image is rather like a painting itself. I need to set aside some time to go through your sets on Flickr and shall!

Xuereb and Andy, so good to see the smaller, closer looks at the beauty of our natural world...and then seeing your picture, Kyle, of the coal fired plant's smoke stack... Very thought provoking.

Peter - very cool to have seen another artist doing his thing in one of your haunts. For me this image is rather like a painting itself. I need to set aside some time to go through your sets on Flickr and shall!

Thanks, a few people have mentioned that so this is what I did...

6522312929_fd68ed45a2_b.jpg

Cronulla Artist Painting by peterb666, on Flickr

Reprocessed using FotoSketcher

Arie, your image looks like a still from a spy movie or something, right before something illicit is happening... it's so suggestive and also raises so many questions! Love it!

I feel the same way, Bart. Arie - is this a still from the next 007 movie? Glorious colors and textures - so rich!

Nothing quite so clandestine as a 007 assignment .. I wish it was. This is simply my wife's gloved hand while shopping on a chilly day at an Amsterdam street market.

Still, Bart and BB .. I like the way the two of you think!

Back