Color portraits and or photographs of people

~ the clown 2 ~

6314855224_13422ca801_b.jpg

Yes, yours is a powerful image Pete! Feel free to add it to this image thread: https://www.photographerslounge.org/f23/words-no-words-black-white-monochrome-photos-people-313/ if you'd like.

Peter - how wonderful to see someone up close enjoying those amazing saltwater ocean pools! I'm living vicariously - and the quality of the swimmer's arm...covered in water...the colors...all beautiful!

Jimmy, those two little school girls - do you know them? That one clearly enjoyed having her picture taken!

Christina - what a darling little boy - for me, the first is my favorite...the color, I think, adds to the image and shows off his beautiful eyes, and I really like the angle you chose, as well.

Seaain, wow!!

Don't know if I've shown this anywhere. I refer to this kind of thing as an environmental portrait.

p784341541-5.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Title: Moon Cradle
Lake Champlain, near Porter's Point in Colchester, Vermont. Quite a long exposure which had a lot to do with smoothing the water. Still, I am always amazed that a body of water 12 miles wide can be so calm...

Peter, you must give them a print!!! Danielle may be well trained, but I'd say she's a natural - there's nothing forced about this portrait and your exposure and everything else is absolutely wonderful!

Seaain - I'm sorry, I'd missed yours at first - yours is almost surreal...but not quite. Another really good image.

I'm feeling inspired - now I need to find some "subjects"!

Back