Color: Words/No Words

tonyturley

Hall of Famer
Nov 24, 2014
Scott Depot, WV, USA
Tony
I've never been a city person, but the one thing I envy is the ready availability of separate bike lanes in larger N. American cities and in Europe. What my area government considers a bike lane is a yellow painted line separating bike & pedestrian traffic from vehicles speeding by at 60-80kph, or worse.

I've never been a city person, but the one thing I envy is the ready availability of separate bike lanes in larger N. American cities and in Europe. What my area government considers a bike lane is a yellow painted line separating bike & pedestrian traffic from vehicles speeding by at 60-80kph, or worse.
Quite usual of course in the densely populated, bike-riding Netherlands. And it's great indeed, very stimulating to use a bike. If I ride from my home to the town center, I don't need much more time than with a car.

May 10, 2017
Sydney, NSW, Australia
Alan
As today, August 6, is the 75th anniversary of that momentous world changing event over Hiroshima and we are certainly living in precarious times, I thought sharing a few photos from a 2013 visit may be appropriate.
Peace to all.🙏🏻
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Latest posts

Latest threads

Top Bottom