Color Colourful

Great idea Herman, I think I already posted it in flowers but tought it goes well here too

d8e0102-2.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Well, Herman...

"Thanks for your contribution" you said, almost a pun, wan't more "colorful" ? Here's the deal, choose 1 shot and one internet available song and post both:

Here's the shot:

d8e0817.jpg

And the song:

Dire Straits - Why Worry - YouTube

The deal: view the picture on what you consider your neutral background and listen to the music and the picture.

If more interest I invite you to follow suit :) but please listen to the whole song with picture before posting something new, settle down and relax and come back

I may have posted this one elsewhere but it suits here

d8e1445.jpg

This one was taken from "Le Col de Lys" in switzerland. It's getting cold up there but the last orange remnants of sun still warm your face. Going back down by night, leaving the dying sun behind, I was able to take this last usable shot before black night.

d8e1477.jpg

I may have posted this one elsewhere but it suits here

d8e1445.jpg

This one was taken from "Le Col de Lys" in switzerland. It's getting cold up there but the last orange remnants of sun still warm your face. Going back down by night, leaving the dying sun behind, I was able to take this last usable shot before black night.

d8e1477.jpg

Thank U Kian for those wonderful shots! Switzerland has many mountains high, I know cause I have visited Switzerland several times.

You're welcome, these are the prealps, they are lower than the Alps, a bit more "open" since not so many narrow valeys and abrupt peaks up here. I'm glad to be here at 900m altitude, the grey weather is most often bel0w where I am for the next month at least.

Thanks and take care

Back