Compact P&S for Street Photography

Mike,
I was in the m4/3 world for a few years but now I'm really liking the Nex 5. The LX5 is also a great street camera.
The Nex is working for me and seems to be getting better and better every day.
shooter

Film Camera... M4 with a 35 Cron!

Mike,
I was in the m4/3 world for a few years but now I'm really liking the Nex 5. The LX5 is also a great street camera.
The Nex is working for me and seems to be getting better and better every day.
shooter

Film Camera... M4 with a 35 Cron!

Don, you've been digitally "bouncing around" with all this M43, P&S and now NEX - kidding yourself - last month the LX was the best thing since "sliced bread" now it's this NEX thing - you know what you want and it's got an M in front of it

Maybe If I owned a french villa I could sell it and buy that "M" camera.... until then Im using my lx5 and s90
cheers,
'Pete

Mike, I used to have a GRD2 and loved it but it got stolen on the El.
I was thinking about the GRD3 but just got the Nex 5....soooooo, it'll have to wait.
Your right tho' the Ricoh interface is the best in the business.... the 28 f1.9 is an amazing lens.
don

Don, you've been digitally "bouncing around" with all this M43, P&S and now NEX - kidding yourself - last month the LX was the best thing since "sliced bread" now it's this NEX thing - you know what you want and it's got an M in front of it

Bill, your 100% right but until I find a benefactor, it's just a dream....

Reply from Don:
Bill, your 100% right but until I find a benefactor, it's just a dream....

I'm with Don, The only 'M' we can afford is pictured below: :D

mcdonalds.jpg

Back