Congratulations to our Inaugural 5DC winner ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

bilzmale

Hall of Famer
Name
Bill Shinnick
... Briar with an intriguing image of dancing shadows. Briar will select the Theme for our next challenge.

4885959760_1618808cbd_b.jpg

:drinks: Though it's a little early here for drinks, I offer my congrats as well, Karen (AKA Briar) for an excellent view through your eyes of this challenge. Well done!:bravo-009:

I can't wait to read what this next challenge will be.

LOL You'd think I was writing a speech for the Oscars due to the length of time its taking me to write this reply! (I keep timing out)

First of all, can I say THANK YOU!! Not just to the ones that voted for me, but also to the others who took part. I have really enjoyed this challenge and looking at each of the entries and their take on the challenge subject. I had tough competition and I should really demand a re-count because my favourite entry didn't win (some Scottish whipper snapper just pipped him at the post)!

I do hope you like next week's challenge (when its posted)! Trust me, thinking up a challenge theme is even more difficult that doing a challenge theme! If you've not joined in with this challenge yet, I do hope you get on board next week.

Thanks Karen, I'm an kinda of "expert" of creating new challenge themes... (smile)
Mmm if I wanna vote...I got to participate...oh boy...pssst dont tell...about my favourite challenge themes...thanks...

Hi Herman

Your A to Z challenge is by far the most challenging and my favourite. I am still on the lookout for Q's. My husband is no help, he keeps making Q words up!

Well done everyone, some well seen images here. But of course special mention to Briar! GREAT WORK!!!! You will have a special place on the Forum as the first ever winner of the 5DC....and a well deserved one at that! Looking forward to your subject selection for the next exciting episode.

This is so deserved.
Briar just has "the eye", the sort that can't be bought, and I am envious of it!
She is a natural image-maker, with an open and direct style that carries weight while at the same time being accessible and straightforward.
Her PAD Blog at mu-43.com and her Flickr photostream are well worth investigating.

(Obviously, I shan't be talking to any of the rest of you ever again, as nobody saw fit to vote for me.)

Hi Herman

Your A to Z challenge is by far the most challenging and my favourite. I am still on the lookout for Q's. My husband is no help, he keeps making Q words up!

Thanks, to me it will be easy, backname my moms backname (90 yerars of age) starts with a Q!
I feel happy that this thread is still running, when will it reach Z...

This is so deserved.
Briar just has "the eye", the sort that can't be bought, and I am envious of it!
She is a natural image-maker, with an open and direct style that carries weight while at the same time being accessible and straightforward.
Her PAD Blog at mu-43.com and her Flickr photostream are well worth investigating.

I'll second that pdh! Briar's posts on mu43rds are well worth looking at :)

Saying "thank you" sounds lame in response, but I really do mean it. I've gone all shy and don't know what to say. That was such a lovely post.

Thanks pdh and christilou, and everyone else who has commented.

Reactions: BBW
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back