Congratulations to ...

bilzmale

Hall of Famer
Name
Bill Shinnick
BBW for her fine image. Congratulations to all the members who have contributed images over the time these challenges have been running (over 60 weeks). The standard has always been high.

5824257405_9d1f70c7a1_b.jpg

Congrats, BB. Great photo, and cool shoes :).

I want to join Bill Shinnick in congratulating everyone who posted in the Weekly Challenge and say thank you to Bill for doing all the work to make the W.C. possible for so long. Posting challenges, staying on top of the threads, posting all the polls, contacting the winners, posting the congratulations threads - It takes a lot of work to make these challenges happen for everyone to enjoy.

You know what they say about "all good things", and unfortunately it holds true for the Weekly Challenge. Bill is now emeritus, and I am unable to continue the W.C. As the winner of our last W.C., BBW has kindly agreed to start a new series of challenges which will carry on the spirit of the W.C. while reducing the work involved. Stay tuned ;).

Well thank you - I wasn't expecting to see this thread when I just came on here. I'm honored.

Yes, SC's ongoing WC has been a true labor of love - and lots of fun for us participants. I think I had to do the poll/contest twice and broke out into a sweat each time.:eek: :blush: Bill, you always had it down to a science with nary a glitch - thank you so very much for being the WC Meister!

Stay tuned for the upcoming challenge. I'll post it but I think I have to wait until tomorrow New York time.:friends:

Pretty much so, Olli....maybe slightly less glowing.

Many thanks you all for your congrats.

Just a note to say I'm not taking over anything...it will all become clear shortly.;)

Congrats BBW - this was the first time i had entered - only just discovered the website - typical that it ends just as i join!! I look forward to seeing what you have planned though...... :)
Cheers,
Mike.

Back