Panasonic Considering getting a Panasonic LX10/LX15

Talking about greedy sellers. There is a seller on Facebook Marketplace asking AU$ 650 for a Panasonic DMC GF6! I do wonder if someone will be stupid enough to pay it. The seller couldn't even be bothered cleaning it before listing it as well.

356234801_6620367997983116_2258578473032070364_n.jpg

For those of you in sunny Australia 😎. I'm visiting in February, travelling from Sydney to Bunderberg over 25days. I normally use a Fujji X-t2 and various lenses but this is not a photography holiday so wanted to keep the kit much smaller so picked up an Lx10 secondhand. Impressed so far but I have one question...... A few reviews have mentioned the lack of an nd filter...... Have any of you felt the need for one or do I just use the electronic shutter? Also am I going to struggle with the lcd in bright conditions?
Thanks

For those of you in sunny Australia 😎. I'm visiting in February, travelling from Sydney to Bunderberg over 25days. I normally use a Fujji X-t2 and various lenses but this is not a photography holiday so wanted to keep the kit much smaller so picked up an Lx10 secondhand. Impressed so far but I have one question...... A few reviews have mentioned the lack of an nd filter...... Have any of you felt the need for one or do I just use the electronic shutter? Also am I going to struggle with the lcd in bright conditions?
Thanks
It won't be a problem in Sydney. I use the LX10 in all conditions during the year, and you aren't likely to use f1.4 in bright daylight anyway.

Thanks
I had an LX15 (UK name for the LX10) and loved it but it didn't use it enough to warrant keeping it. Never wanted for an ND filter when using it and never had a real problem with (rare) sunshine in the UK. Smashing little camera. Enjoy.

Back