Film ContaxT/Kodak/MF+RareFilm125Cartridge,Advantix

rbelyell

All-Pro
I have been an enthusiastic hobbyist for over thirty years. Truth is I no longer shoot film: I have over a dozen undeveloped rolls sitting in my home. So Ive decided to finally pass on all my film stock and gear. I have tried to price aggressively, but please let me know if I am off base. I have bought/sold on this Forum's sister sites, as well as on Rangefinder Forum, and have great references. Pictures happily provided! Please feel free to PM me with questions, requests and interest. Here we go!

CONTAX T in original box with manual. absolutely gorgeous condition. $200

KODAK RETINA REFLEX IV FULL SET OF SCHNEIDER KRUEZNACH LENSES $450
Camera rebuilt by Jacques Tedesco of Belgium and is literally 'like new' from factory. Full set of the German made classic lenses (28/4;35/2.8;50/1.9;85/4;135/4;200/4.8) each in bubble case, except for the 200mm which comes in original art deco hard case with hood and alone sells for $100. Also include various hoods, filters etc seen in the picture and both of the original 'close up' kits.

PRAKTISIX (PENTACON 6 EARLIER MODEL) MEDIUM FORMAT 6X6 CAMERA+Eye Level Finder+Waist Level Finder: This set is in beautiful condition, and works perfectly. $125

ZEISS BIOMETAR 120/2.8 IN P6 Mount for Praktisix: $110 perfect.

SOLD!!FUJICA GM670 6x7 medium format Texas Leica + Fuji 100mm Lens--beautiful: $275. + RARE FUJICA 65/8+FINDER for GM670 $125SOLD!!

SOLD!!VOIGTLANDER BESSA T 101 ANNIV ED. rare navy blue and gold, perfect, $200SOLD!!

SOLD!!ZEISS IKON NETTAR 6x9 nice looking works great $75SOLD!!

MERCURY HALF FRAME + operating booklet: should work $50

SOLD!!!HASSELBLAD XPAN+LENSES SOLD!!!

SOLD!!!MAMIYA 6 FOLDER SOLD!!!

RARE FILM

35MM:

Agfa Scala 200x 36exp 3 rolls canistered in original 5 pack box i believe 2008;

Agfa Agfachrome 1000, from Germany, 36exp 4 rolls boxed, 1 roll canistered, 3 rolls loose, no date;

Ilford: 3 rolls boxed Pan 100 36exp 2014, 1 roll boxed SFX 200 36exp 2011;

Efke 50 36 exp boxed 2012

125 CARTRIDGE!

Kodak Verichrome Pan 1983

Ferrania

ADVANTIX FILM!

Agfa Futura 200

Kodak High Definition

Fuji Nexia 400

SOLD!!!over 60 rolls of expired 35mmSOLD!!!

SOLD!!!40 ROLLS OF 120 FILM SOLD!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Tony,
Thanks. Still trying to figure out how to PM, will need Paypal id to send payment. Will be able to do that tomorrow when in port. Matt

hi matt

i started a 'conversation' with you, essentially this site's PM system. go to and tap on the 'person' icon n the top left of the screen, next to the email icon. a menu will drop down, choose 'conversations'. it should be there. let me know if theres any problem accessing it.

tony

Back