Contest: Show Your Favorite Photo and Win Scott Kelby's LR3 book courtesy of Pelao!

kevenv - what a wonderful image! Besides the fact that he is incredibly cute with his little penguin pjs on, the artwork in the background - and what I think is a red rug...with that almost pure white light streaming in through the windowed door make make this extra special.

Well done and welcome to Serious Compacts, too! If you have the time, please stop by the Welcomes and Introductions forum. :D Thanks so much for jumping right in!

It isn't easy to choose a favorite but i'll go with this one

5550058830_77c4c81249_b.jpg

Spaceghost, I love these two little boys of yours and this is one of my favorites, for sure. Thanks so much for coming over from "across the hall"! Now, next stop is our Welcomes and Introductions forum.:D

Contest extended until Saturday morning, April 30th 8:00AM New York time

We're extending this "Your Favorite Photo" contest through tomorrow morning, April 30th, Saturday at 8AM, New York time. All the more time for others to reach into their memory banks and post their favorite photograph.

As stated elsewhere if the winner already has Scott Kelby's Lightroom 3 book, that's OK...we'll be happy to award the book to the runner-up.;)

Vote for your favourite in Peleo's contest.

As most member's will be aware Peleo has generously a copy of Scott Kelby's Lightroom 3 book. You can vote in this thread and since this is a 'first' voting will be open for 48 hours to all members. If you win and have this popular book already the prize will go to the runner-up.

Russ, it is a tough choice but I do hope more people will vote because right now it is an across the board dead heat!

The poll is set to close on Monday, May 2nd at 8:00AM, so let's get the vote out!:polling:;)

And the winner is.......

And the winner of Pelao's "Show Your Favorite Photo" contest is christilou AKA Christina!:yahoo::drinks::bravo-009:

Well done to all who entered and congratulations to you, Christina! We'll take care of getting your address and the details of getting Scott Kelby's Lightroom 3 book off to you.:flowers_2:

Back