Cousin Valentine Shoot

We spent some time at our local park with a cousin and her mom.

The stuffed dog was not supposed to be part of the shoot but the little one would not let it go so we went with it.

I am not a Pro Portrait shooter so be gentle.

DSC01148.JPG
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)
DSC01178.JPG
DSC01189.JPG
DSC01208.JPG
DSC01239.JPG
DSC01246.JPG
DSC01248.JPG
DSC01251.JPG
DSC01254.JPG
DSC01255.JPG
DSC01268.JPG
DSC01295.JPG
DSC01349.JPG
DSC01355.JPG
DSC01360.JPG

@davect01
very nice gallery of candids. A couple are terrific. Best in show, for me, little girl hugging her favorite stuffed toy. 100% cute; great smile + bokeh! Absolutely printable; frameable; displayable.
Next frame is Little Miss Sassy. The older girl is becoming a bit of a camera "ham"ster. She'll be thrilled to give a pic just as good. Soon.

@davect01
very nice gallery of candids. A couple are terrific. Best in show, for me, little girl hugging her favorite stuffed toy. 100% cute; great smile + bokeh! Absolutely printable; frameable; displayable.
Next frame is Little Miss Sassy. The older girl is becoming a bit of a camera "ham"ster. She'll be thrilled to give a pic just as good. Soon.
Lovely set of pics. Just the right amount of posing by your 'models'! Nice timing from your side. Love the colours. Well done.
Thanks all. They are a couple of hams.

I kind of enjoy the candid moments, more than the staged, "Say Cheese" shots. I'm also not good at the "Turn your head slightly to the right, now more teeth. Oh and turn your feet." I have no desire or interest in doing portraits for money and give a lot of respect to people who do this for a living.

Back