Craig Arnold on the Fuji X100

:D Thank you! I can see that for my needs and wants, I was right in ordering this camera by reading that last line in the paragraph at the top of the "X100 - a portrait camera?" - above those great pictures!

Love that black and white one of the little girl on the wooden walkway and the fence, in particular. The colors look pretty darn good to me, too.

I finally made it through Craig Arnold's Fuji Blog as it stands today and enjoyed it very much. First, I loved to see his pictures. I enjoyed his writing style very much...very conversational and he certainly doesn't pontificate.(y) I found it very interesting to note the dates of his different entries...and watch the evolution of his feelings about this camera. I don't want to quote him here because I think his entries are much better read as a whole - with the photographs for each entry.

Well thank you for stopping in and registering, Craig - welcome to Serious Compacts!

I'll be keeping my eyes peeled for your new posts and pictures, for sure.:drinks:

"Lack of IS is a problem because I drink a lot of coffee..."

Snort!

OMG, I'm glad I wasn't drinking any water when I read that.

"Lack of IS is a problem because I drink a lot of coffee..."

I stopped drinking coffee nearly two weeks ago which works like a vibration reduction offering an improvement of about two or maybe three stops slower shutter speeds. So I would not miss the IS, if I had the X100.

I do like coffee, but I drink it with an awful lot of milk - it's my own version of a half an half.;) I have never gotten the jitters from caffeine, so I guess that's one thing I don't have to worry about re the lack of IS.;)

Back