Fuji Crashing app

macjim

Regular
I've noticed that some of my subscribed posts are crashing the app when I try to read them on my iPad mini. It only happens in participated or subscribed sections and not anywhere else. Anyone else seeing this on their imagination apps?

Cheers, macjim.

Yes, I've got the same thing going on, but not in every participated thread, just some, and also in some other threads... Seems more random to me... But it happens quite a lot lately!

Amin is aware of this and is working on it. For a couple of days there was a yellow announcement that showed up mentioning this issue. Once one closes out that little yellow banner, the announcement disappears. I'm not sure if it still shows up for some.

Bottom line is that it is being worked on
I've been working on this all day. It might take a week or more to fully fix.

Thank you BBW & Amin, it also happens with iPhone app and android app too. I've been able to get around the problem by using Tapatalk app to do this reply so, if like me you are having this problem, then try this workaround until the update.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

yeap. Tapatalk just has a bunch of the forums I'm part of (including seriouscompacts) that i can view all within one app. the interface is pretty much the same.

(Sent from another Galaxy via Tapatalk.)

Apple approved the update. Not sure if it's in the App Store yet.Can take up to 24 hours.

Sent from my VS980 4G using FujiXspot mobile app

Well, I can say that the app is working just fine and I'm back using it too. Thank you Amin for the bug fix.
PS: any sign of a new podcast?

Sent from my iPad using FujiXspot

Back