Creating bookmarks

Avondale87

Veteran
Name
Richard
Not sure if correct place to ask.
One of options we have is "Bookmarks"
I can bookmark a post. Is there a way to bookmark a whole thread?
For egs, if I want to bookmark a whole thread "Micro Four THIRDS" found here Micro Four Thirds
Realise I can just bookmark a post somewhere in that and then backtrack but that's tedious.

Any suggestions appreciated thanks. Well kind ones 🤪

You can "Watch" threads and catch what's going on that way (you'll receive notifications if something happens in the thread). Posting to a thread actually does that for you anyway.

Or you can use the "What's new" link to enter the forum and browse new posts. I acknowledge that the latter has become less practical than it was. But the main reason for this is increased activity from mu-43 migrants, so I guess we shouldn't complain.

M.

Not sure if correct place to ask.
One of options we have is "Bookmarks"
I can bookmark a post. Is there a way to bookmark a whole thread?
For egs, if I want to bookmark a whole thread "Micro Four THIRDS" found here Micro Four Thirds
Realise I can just bookmark a post somewhere in that and then backtrack but that's tedious.

Any suggestions appreciated thanks. Well kind ones 🤪
Richard, if I want to bookmark the whole thread, I bookmark the first post on page #1.

If I want to bookmark an individual post, I select that post and bookmark it.

Works for me, so far.

You can "Watch" threads and catch what's going on that way (you'll receive notifications if something happens in the thread). Posting to a thread actually does that for you anyway.

Or you can use the "What's new" link to enter the forum and browse new posts. I acknowledge that the latter has become less practical than it was. But the main reason for this is increased activity from mu-43 migrants, so I guess we shouldn't complain.

M.

Richard, if I want to bookmark the whole thread, I bookmark the first post on page #1.

If I want to bookmark an individual post, I select that post and bookmark it.

Works for me, so far.
thanks Matt and John
yes us ring-ins are a pain :p
I see there isn't the 'ideal' way but as both demonstrate, a workable workaround

Back