Cute in the Cold Light of Day

drd1135

Zen Snapshooter
Name
Steve
Strongly backlit so I played around a bit. The "Fragile" warning made it perfect.
Stella2.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Stella3.jpg

Truck2.jpg

Kennedy 1.jpg

Kennedy 2.jpg

Last edited:
That’s a good bet. Generally the cat gets her way. The dog does get grumpy sometimes and has a most impressive growl. The cat loses interest at that point. They have a very practical relationship.

That’s a good bet. Generally the cat gets her way. The dog does get grumpy sometimes and has a most impressive growl. The cat loses interest at that point. They have a very practical relationship.

I had a relationship years ago with a panhandler by the record shop. Every day he would ask me for money so he could get a bottle of liquor. I'm not keen on the idea of going to work to give money to a stranger who does not work so that he can get blasted and fall asleep at the bus stop.

One day, I really tired of hearing the same question every day.....most in his situation recognize the faces and stop asking. Not this guy. He was either totally oblivious or totally drunk. So on this occasion when he asked for a spare dollar (I will never understand the concept of a "spare" dollar.....every dollar I have ever had has been spent.....there are never extra ones left over) and I just stopped and leaned in really close to his face and gave a deep, rumbling growl through gnashed teeth. After an uncomfortably long time I stopped. And then I told him to take a close look at my face so that he would remember me. And I told him that if he ever asked me again, I wouldn't just growl, I would try to bite his face off.

He made it several months before he either forgot my face or was too inebriated to remember.

Sorry for the long-winded post. I love the dynamic between the dog and the cat....and your statement about the growl brought back the nearly forgotten memory.

Back