Cyber Monday - Zenfolio 50% OFF

I just went to check out what they have to offer because I never have. But I'm just getting spinning icons like the website is working and going nowhere. It just goes to show you what a shortage of great photo hosting websites there are. I wish I knew if if it was worth it since I'm seeking something like this right now, but based on my experience tonight of terrible load times and unavailable service, I'll just pass and wait to find out more and risk paying full price.

Half price is no deal if it sucks.

I'm open to hearing other folks experinces or seeing their own Zenfoilo pages.

Thanks for the tip on savings.

$60 a year for normal unlimited storage for zenfolio, cyber monday makes it half that --- but I would likely choose a competing photo hosting site. Smugmug's basic is always about half that price and offers unlimited storage and is a long-time company (12 years!). Flickr offers so much more for so much less. Even Amazon storage, Dropbox, Copy seem to offer more photo storage solutions. Zenfolio looks like it is catered to the aspiring professional who wants to share photos with clients -- but those options don't kick until you move up the pricing tier.

Luke -- Zenfolio looks to work fine from my network connection, perhaps you were hitting it during peak traffic on cyber monday?

Back