Day 12 - Silver September 2013

I don't have a clue which title to give. So.....No title. But I thought it was a perfect object for a B/W shot.
p2115917509-5.jpg

Is Luke getting more and more weird, or are you just getting more and more observant?

No, it's neither.

I think he was always extremely weird, it's just that he appeared to be normal most of the time. But the mask is slipping ...

Soon there'll be a Kelly-Ripa-in-her-dressing-room-on-Family-Guy moment

Unfortunately I didn't take any photos on Day 12 - Sept 12 - but I am bending the loose rules and inserting a photo taken the day before, on the 11th - but processed in Lightroom on the 12th. Taken during a bicycle ride around the rural lanes of Talent, Oregon - an old farming town - where I live. And I couldn't resist this one -

9728393110_78594b8827_b.jpg

LOVE this one.

WOW...looks like a nice Nikon FE2 bottom centre. If i were to ever get a classic film SLR that would be it.

This one's going off on flickr right now. And so it should, a real beauty! Great work Joe. (y)

Cheers Mark. Yeah it's crazy...#7 on explore, I've had a few go off on explore before, including a couple of my Silver September entries, but this shot has struck a chord......pure luck though being right there when this scene was going on. Everything about the girl on the right is just gold. I'm just glad I lucked out and got the shot.

Back