Real Name
Pavel
DSC_1380.jpg

stratokaster

Top Veteran
Real Name
Pavel
@ Pavel - very sharp! Catbird?

Thanks! I'm continually impressed by the sharpness of Nikkor 1 30-110mm VR. I mean, I got this lens for $110 (refurbished) from Roberts, it's freaking tiny and it's SHARP all across the frame at every focal length and aperture.

As for the bird, I don't know! It was similar to a sparrow in color (perhaps slightly lighter), but larger and with a longer tail; its beak was also thinner and longer. It had very fast and jerky movements. It certainly fits the description of a catbird.

Neiltluck

Regular
Real Name
Neil Luck
Thank you Sue. I've been considering upgrading, but all the while the X10 continues to impress me like this, I don't know if I need to or indeed could justify it

Sent from my GT-N7000 using SeriousCompacts mobile app

TheRubySusan

Top Veteran
Real Name
Ruby
Thank you Sue. I've been considering upgrading, but all the while the X10 continues to impress me like this, I don't know if I need to or indeed could justify it

This is stunningly sharp! Is it handheld?

Sent from my MB865 using SeriousCompacts mobile app

ReD

Hall of Famer
^ Excellent Neil

must admit I am disappointed with the shake stability of my F660 - a lot get rejected (perhaps I should get it checked?)
for your photo I would have to place the camera on the floor & set timer

Neiltluck

Regular
Real Name
Neil Luck
^ Excellent Neil

must admit I am disappointed with the shake stability of my F660 - a lot get rejected (perhaps I should get it checked?)
for your photo I would have to place the camera on the floor & set timer

Thank you. You know, everytime I think the X10 has shown its full hand, it pulls another little trick out of its sleeve! :)

Latest threads

Top Bottom