DAY 29 : The Most Magnificent Serious Compact Photo Challenge

pniev

Student for life
May 13, 2013
Here is mine for today. No. 29 - Bananas. Couldn't finds anyone interested in posing while eating a banana. So I added an apple ;-)

Nov 11, 2011
Milwaukee, WI USA
Luke
I shot this one at the state fair a few weeks back. I saw this guy wearing a t-shirt and couldn't believe what it said. I laughed out loud. I feel like the target buying market for this shirt is college kids who binge drink, but if the shirt fits...... Anyways, I said to my brother, "watch this..... I'm gonna leave my camera here around my belly and I'm gonna shoot blind. He didn't understand until I showed him the photo and explained that the shirt said "I don't get DRUNK, I get AWESOME" (of course, I failed to get a great shot, but I did get enough of it......and I may just get all of the prompts, too)

DSCF4118 by Lukinosity, on Flickr

donlaw

Hall of Famer
Sep 14, 2012
Texas
Don
Thanks! BBW, It was taken with the RX100 set on top of a coin operated telescope. I had a small tripod with me, but there were too many people about to get a clear spot to set up.

All is forgiven, Don - especially with an image like that.:friends: Pretty darn spectacular!

Latest threads

Top Bottom