DAY EIGHT - Silver September 2013

I was going to change my first but decided against. I like the boat. However I had to find energy to clean up after Thomas William, he threw up everywhere and I've had to be washing walls, carpet and curtain. Not a bit happy. He does this whenever he gets stressed and he gets stressed if I wont do what he wants, when he wants. He got me outside.

9694611029_bd47e8c925_b.jpg

Tom in the yard by kyte50, on Flickr

I was going to change my first but decided against. I like the boat. However I had to find energy to clean up after Thomas William, he threw up everywhere and I've had to be washing walls, carpet and curtain. Not a bit happy. He does this whenever he gets stressed and he gets stressed if I wont do what he wants, when he wants. He got me outside.

Poor Tom, stressing out. :crying:

Nice shots for Day 8...now I'm going to break that trend...

4:00am ISO 12,800 hand held at 1/20.

Gotta love the Fuji X series camera's ISO abilities.

9699954250_c886e4b5f9_b.jpg

Wheal Betsy

After driving home for about one hour in torrential rain and having to pass several possible photographic sites the weather suddenly relented as I was about half way home enabling me to get this shot of the engine house at Wheal Betsy, a lead and silver mine that operated on Dartmoor for much of the 1800's.

130908-DP1M0219.jpg

DP1M

Barrie

Interesting shot, Barrie. Tons of detail. The engine house seems to be half-buried in the earth, some crude meat-clever from a long-ago frustrated titan chef.

Back