DAY SIX - Silver September 2013

A sneaky frame while driving home tonight. Don't try this one at home folks... :blush:
9685877176_aa81490e66_c.jpg

Very cool! I like it a lot. :cool:

Another bad shot from the cellphone... you people deserve better, but "better" ain't in the cards today. I couldn't bring the X100 because, as you can see, there's nowhere to carry it on the Thruxton I borrowed from a friend to use today to come to work. Still, she's easy on the eyes.

Damn right I deserve better! :hissy:

Pretty nice shot, though. Motorcycles often make good subjects.

:D

No, not yet. Interestingly, it was just on the news that if see this sky, you have to go inside quickly because there will be a lot of rain soon. We learned that ourselves the hard way. ;-)
Yowzers, that's quite the sky you caught! Have you posted the color version yet somewhere?

Livnius: I like that shot a lot. And I can understand why you resisted the desire to get the shot from the middle of the tunnel ;-)

Thank you.
It was tempting to take the shot from the middle of the tunnel, to take a knee and shoot from a low angle from the middle of the tracks...would've been an awesome point of view......but I could only imagine what sort of chaos would have broke out if I did that, every inch of that platform in covered by CCTV !

Busy weekend - day trip to Chicago today, another trip in the works for tomorrow. I'm itching to view everyone else's work but I'll have to catch up as catch can! My submission for today is one of the oddest photos I've ever taken, compared to what I saw through the viewfinder. This is the side of a building across from the Metro Union Station. It was reflecting blue sky when I looked at it, but this is basically what came out of the camera. I just did a quick "guided edit" in Photoshop Elements to take out some purple glints in the upper left hand corner. I have no idea where all these "Christmas lights" came from - they looked like straight lines and I thought they were part of the window frames! Now I want to see the building at night and see if it lights up!. I was going for pattern, and that's what I got!
9688003465_89ca27807d_b.jpg

Building in Chicago by rubyj29, on Flickr

Back