Daily Challenge Day to Day 11

Name
Matt
Start Date
Jun 11, 2020
End Date
Jun 11, 2020
A couple of days of comparative rest ... I'm looking forward to this; I hope some of you will have a similar opportunity.

All the more reason for a couple of nice shots ...

Oh, and here's a little motto: 1 on 1 (11) - a rarity at the moment, but I've seen a lot of it in the last couple of days, and *not* in bad way (couples of all ages ...)

M.

AD4_3678.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Yesterday I used the new sander to thin the Rosewood fretboard to the proper thickness, then used the paper template shown to lay out the fret slots for cutting with my thin kerf table saw blade. After this morning's bike ride, I'll work on fitting the fretboard to the neck blank, and at least begin the task of tapering both to their proper shapes.

DSCF0040.JPG

I inadvertently left my riding mower only part way into my shed overnight. When I went to put in all the way in, this fellow had already set up shop between the mover and the door frame. He provided today's picture, and in thanks I destroyed his work when I moved the mower.
spider.jpg

Today it is warm and cloudy in southern Oregon. There are birds everywhere, not to mention bees and a million other assorted signs of spring life. It's the kind of day when a person can be seized by a sudden, irrational impulse to open up the Weber barbecue 'kettle' and grill something. In fact, looking at my classic black Weber, it seemed to swell before my eyes....and fill the center of the known universe....

KP_June11_BBQ_Universe.jpg

Or perhaps it was just the fish-eye POV of my Pentax today....who can say?

Back