Daily Challenge Day to Day 112

I'm enjoying the 16-80 on the XH1.
wire22.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Attachments

• P5072447.3.JPG
    P5072447.3.JPG
    396.4 KB · Views: 84
  • P5072445.1.JPG
    P5072445.1.JPG
    511.7 KB · Views: 85
Last edited:
I wasn't aware of the universal importance of this (telephone) number ...
Might be of interest.
In our city lives the person who, after the loss of his son in a traffic accident in which the rescue services were too late, made sure through a foundation (Björn Steiger Stiftung) that emergency telephones were installed on streets throughout Germany with the number 112. Then he helped to make this number mandatory throughout Europe. And he was also involved in setting up the network of rescue helicopters. Now an emergency doctor can be at the scene of an accident anywhere in the country within 10 minutes at the latest.
What an exemplary way of dealing with mourning.

Last edited by a moderator:
Might be of interest.
In our city lives the person who, after the loss of his son in a traffic accident in which the rescue services were too late, made sure through a foundation (Björn Steiger Stiftung) that emergency telephones were installed on streets throughout Germany with the number 112. Then he helped to make this number mandatory throughout Europe. And he was also involved in setting up the network of rescue helicopters. Now an emergency doctor can be at the scene of an accident anywhere in the country within 10 minutes at the latest.
What an exemplary way of dealing with mourning.
Thank you - valuable addition; I took the liberty to edit your post to make it easier to access (you put your text inside the "quote" tags, so the quote contracted and hid your words ...).

M.

Back