Daily Challenge Day to Day 116

Signs of autumn
P9234020.1-tile3.JPG

Many clamps are used to keep the guitar body halves securely aligned in the mold while the tail block is glued.

View attachment 235918
Weren't you saying the other day that you were using too many clamps?

" Sometimes things don't go as planned. The tailblock kept sliding out of position when I applied the clamps, so I finally gave up, pulled everything apart, and scraped off all the glue. Maybe I was using too many clamps. " Day 113

The Prosecution rests.

The Scream and the Guy Fawkes faces appear a number of places. The Scream face is always slightly different but the GF face looks like it was made with a stencil. I did like the USA made into a revolver. Edit: Obviously, the "Killing people is rude" bit is also a stencil.
day#8.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Last edited:
Weren't you saying the other day that you were using too many clamps?

" Sometimes things don't go as planned. The tailblock kept sliding out of position when I applied the clamps, so I finally gave up, pulled everything apart, and scraped off all the glue. Maybe I was using too many clamps. " Day 113

The Prosecution rests.
You missed the subtle attempt at humor. The State's case is dismissed with prejudice.

Even though I'm no stranger to the history and study of organised crime, it always amazes me how intangible the mob manages to remain (seeing as we know most faces and even heads ...).

M.

Great article and a fascinating reference, Matt. Thank you for continuing to broaden my horizons.
And you're totally right: the faces and heads and some of the names change, but the organization seems, somehow, to persevere.

Back