Daily Challenge Day to Day 140

Name
Matt
Start Date
Oct 18, 2020
End Date
Oct 18, 2020
We've surpassed 200 shots; it'll be some time before there's another milestone, so let's just go ahead and cruise ...

However, since 140 is a bit fast (less so in kilometers than miles, though), I'd say Tweets (which started at 140 characters once upon a time) deserve a mention. However, I didn't pick today's version ;)

(I had some afterthoughts about the presenter patronising Bobby Day, but I acknowledge those were different times ...)

M.

PA174359.1.JPG
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

I am philosophically opposed to the notion of attempting to post two photographs (instead of one) in the Day-to-Day photo thread - but in this case, I'm going to do it because I took them together - and because the 2nd photo puts the 1st one in context or possibly makes it slightly more understandable. Or maybe it doesn't - but for me, they go together.

The first is, simply, an impromptu grouping of tiny rubber frogs - who normally live on the ledge overlooking the kitchen sink - sitting atop an old metal household/garden scale, which sits on another ledge under the window in the rear of the house---

EP3_Oct18_Frogs_on_Scale (ColorEfex).jpg

The second photo... is of the scale itself, with the frogs just barely visible atop it---

EP3_Oct18_Scale_with_frogs.jpg

Both taken with the plastic, tiny and inexpensive ultra-wide-and-distorting 9mm Olympus body cap lens, at its fixed aperture of f/8.

Back