Daily Challenge Day to Day 157

PB024620.3.jpg

E-M5 with 2.8/12-40 pro, in-camera double exposure
1st take: a metal artwork within a stone sculpture
2nd take: flowers deliberately left completely unsharp to add some colour

Two more of my eclectic (and growing) collection of instruments; you'll probably see more of them in the coming days until I can sort out my daily schedules in these volatile times ...

Z50_0717.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

N.B. The ocarina is very new to me still (I've had it for a while, but never got around to playing it as much as it deserves); haunting tone, very appealing - much like what you can achieve with a low whistle several times more expensive und much more challenging to play ... quite a find.

M.

Two more of my eclectic (and growing) collection of instruments; you'll probably see more of them in the coming days until I can sort out my daily schedules in these volatile times ...

View attachment 239462

N.B. The ocarina is very new to me still (I've had it for a while, but never got around to playing it as much as it deserves); haunting tone, very appealing - much like what you can achieve with a low whistle several times more expensive und much more challenging to play ... quite a find.

M.
A haunting tone, indeed. A friend of mine plays it and I love the sound. It gives you the 'I want to go on holidays' itchy feet.

Back