Daily Challenge Day to Day 171

Name
Matt
Start Date
Nov 18, 2020
End Date
Nov 18, 2020
190 years ago (in 1830), one of the most infamous secret societies was founded: the Illuminati, a concoction of one Adam Weishaupt, and subject of countless conspiracy theories.

On a somewhat more humane (or should I say: mundane) matter: Five years ago, one of the most impressive Rugby players of all times died: Jonah Lomu ... be warned, the clip is only suitable for Rugby cognoscenti.

M.

I drilled the hole for the endpin jack, and installed the markers at frets 5, 7, and 9. I'll leave the markers at fret 12 out until the fretboard is attached permanently, as small locating pins go in those holes to keep the fretboard aligned while it is being glued. Today I plan to taper the fretboard and begin working on the neck tenon.

DSCF0453.JPG
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

A long day in front of the computer, trying to finish a piece of writing which I still have a long way to go on... so my Day-to-Day photo for today is simply a quick snap of... the old Japanese doll's head which sits atop one of the (multiple) pen-and-or-pencil holders that populate the crowded landscape of my writing desk.

X30_Nov18_Japanese_doll's_head.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Back