Challenge! Day to Day 198

wee-pics

Hall of Famer
Real Name
Walter
This guy is so witty that I ended up following one show after the other till I realized it's one o'clock in the morning and I should be lying in bed sleeping. Thanks a lot for sharing this Matt, I will come back to him from time to time. :2thumbs:

wee-pics

Hall of Famer
Real Name
Walter
PC135552.1.JPG

Last edited:

tonyturley

Legend
Real Name
Tony
Doing the fretwork properly is a tedious process. Once the frets are leveled, they have to be recrowned with a fine tooth file, then polished with increasingly finer grits of sandpaper, beginning about at 150 and ending with 600. They are then polished with a low abrasive metal cleaner. Some videos on YouTube claim the process is simple. It is not.

DSCF3607.JPG

drd1135

Zen Snapshooter
Real Name
Steve

MiguelATF

Hall of Famer
Talent, Oregon (far from the madding crowd)
Real Name
Miguel Tejada-Flores
I guess my cultural education is wanting; I've never heard of either Miyazaki or Totoro.
Miyazaki has literally inspired generations of both Animators, filmmakers and storytellers - especially creators of stories or fiction for younger children. Without giving anything away, his animated film 'My Neighbor Totoro' is a remarkable film - which features a non-human being, Totoro, who turns out to be surprisingly different from the many stories told about him. The problem is, Miyazaki's films can be addictive: once you start watching them, it's hard to stop... you want to watch more, and more :)

Latest threads

Top Bottom