Daily Challenge Day to Day 242

Name
Matt
Start Date
Jan 28, 2021
End Date
Jan 28, 2021
Warning: Contains 80's beats ...

(This was one of my best friend's favourite band then. Maybe it still is ...)

N.B. The original music video may possibly be considered NSFW ... hence the sound-only version. I remember that people could get into trouble watching MTV back then ... :p

I don't expect everyone (or anyone, really) to like this, but listening to this over a sufficiently proficient audio system shows impressive sound quality.

M.

The scene after shaping a new bone saddle for a previous ukulele project. The dust mask is essential - bone dust is toxic.

DSCF3775.JPG
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

P1255985.3.jpg

With sleet turning into rain I don't feel like leaving the warmth and coziness of the living-room (pensioner’s favourite retreat).
So just a last view on the melting beauty of the previous two days. It'll be gone in a couple of hours.

Last edited:
Sorry, guys, I had a really knackering day ... So, at my wit's end, I just documented my safety shot for the SiJ ... double safety, so to speak.

Z60_1875.jpg

The ironic part is this: This actually had me tinkering for a while until I gave up on the colour version - so it goes, apparently: The "quick" stuff often eats up more time ...

M.

Back