Daily Challenge Day to Day 27

Town center on a Saturday afternoon. Almost looks like business as usual.

S01-20200627-040.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

The battlefield of parenthood.
View attachment 226933
I'm glad this wonderful phase of my life is far behind, lots of good memories. At the moment we're enjoying the company of our 28 year-old doctoral candidate who decided to stay four weeks with us (home office can be done everywhere). We love the long talks and stress-free atmosphere ... though I'm well occupied with shopping and cooking his favourite meals. But didn't we all love to be spoilt a little by our parents. ;)

I normally would not do this but today I am posting two photos instead of one because....not only do they 'go together', but neither works without the other. Also, neither works without the 'story' behind them---

The first is a close view of the Salvador Dali jigsaw puzzle which I began back near the beginning of the Single-In Challenge in April, near the beginning of the seemingly endless pandemic 'lockdown'---with, finally, only 2 pieces left until completion---

GRDiii_June27_Jigsaw(ColorEfex).jpg

And the second is a wider view of the almost-completed-puzzle....with its tiny empty space -- and with the last 2 (remaining) pieces beneath it.

GRIiii_June27_Dali_Jigsaw(ColorEfex).jpg

It took longer than I thought....a lot longer.
But, then again, so do many good things.

The more I looked at it the more I realized that "like" is not (good) enough. Beautiful colour tones, structures and bokeh, Pierre.
And I'm sure this lens is a lot of joy to work with.
Thank you very much! Yes, this lens is versatile and give beautyfull résults. A lot of fun to play with.

Back