Daily Challenge Day to Day 271

P1027153.3.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Do you ever have the feeling, on waking up, that you are in the grip of the dreaded late February doldrums... and that, metaphorically, you are only a tiny rodent, seated atop your motocycle and trying to outrun the implacable pursuit of a great and vengeful Rodent-Deity-in-the-Sky just behind you?

X30_Feb26_21_motorcycle_mouse_pursued_by_Rodent.jpg

If you do, you probably need help 🙃

Do you ever have the feeling, on waking up, that you are in the grip of the dreaded late February doldrums... and that, metaphorically, you are only a tiny rodent, seated atop your motocycle and trying to outrun the implacable pursuit of a great and vengeful Rodent-Deity-in-the-Sky just behind you?

View attachment 250174

If you do, you probably need help 🙃
Miguel, I have been in those doldrums for a couple of days. This brought a big smile to my face, Thank you!

The deep freeze here in Texas took its toll in many ways. Looking past the horrible cost in lives and property, it's clear sensitive plants and wildlife suffered and passed.
I frequent this nature park on my bicycle and was happy to see some creatures that survived. This bird seems to be taking in some healing warmth and light.
597F1FE4-3CDC-4C1D-A8B9-A8C29779C39F_1_201_a.jpeg

Back