Daily Challenge Day to Day 288

View from my back yard this morning.

pink.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Part of the downtown in the small town where I live is now being cleared of the rubble from the recent (6 months back) devastating wildfire that leveled some blocks and spared others. As one can see from the mountains in the background, it snowed last night.

Q7_Mar15_21_propane_tanks#2(color).jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

I keep being surprised by the quality of the tiny 01 prime lens on my Pentax Q7 (at 8.5mm, it's roughly the equivalent of a standard or 50mm FOV), it's a fine walk-around lens.

Part of the downtown in the small town where I live is now being cleared of the rubble from the recent (6 months back) devastating wildfire that leveled some blocks and spared others. As one can see from the mountains in the background, it snowed last night.

View attachment 252106

I keep being surprised by the quality of the tiny 01 prime lens on my Pentax Q7 (at 8.5mm, it's roughly the equivalent of a standard or 50mm FOV), it's a fine walk-around lens.
I’m glad you grabbed a Q7, Miquel, because you are one of the people I expect will appreciate it. The lenses are good, especially the 01 Prime. The controls and menus are surprisingly straight forward. It has a high contrast look that people will dismiss as low DR and then try to produce in post for images from other cameras. It has many limitations but remains a very good camera.

Back