Dec 29, 2013
Switzerland
Matt
Start Date
Jul 25, 2020
End Date
Jul 25, 2020
That was the first thing to pop up when I researched "55":

It's definitely not what I was after to be honest, but it offers a certain angle on things - there's an important debate to be had right there ...

However, if you don't want to reflect on it, here's a much more pleasant alternative:

M.

wee-pics

All-Pro
Sep 13, 2016
Germany
Walter
That was the first thing to pop up when I researched "55":

It's definitely not what I was after to be honest, but it offers a certain angle on things - there's an important debate to be had right there ...

However, if you don't want to reflect on it, here's a much more pleasant alternative:

M.
Great Song :2thumbs:

tonyturley

Hall of Famer
Nov 24, 2014
Scott Depot, WV, USA
Tony
Precision and consistency are crucial in the tuning machines used on a musical instrument. There are some boutique brands of ukulele tuners that cost near $200 for a single set. While that kind of bling isn't required, "buy cheap, buy twice" is a solid philosophy that applies here. I once made the mistake of buying a cheap set of mass market tuners for an instrument I built, and they were downright awful.

Gotoh makes a wide variety of tuning pegs for ukuleles, and they are the favorite brand for many people. Solid and dependable, they are neither fancy nor cheaply made. I expect this set will last the life of this instrument.

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Latest threads

Top Bottom