Daily Challenge Day to Day 6

As one of the '68 generation (whatever that is meant to be) I will always have a special kind of affinity for this number.
metamorphosis #2
P5303107.3St2.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

I can hear music

Attachments

• P5303107.3.jpg
    P5303107.3.jpg
    898.4 KB · Views: 150
Last edited:
Took a long walk and many images today. Let's say this is the one to post. Panasonic G3 + Minolta MD 50mm f1.4:
View attachment 225045

Such a great image, Milan. Seriously.

And, obviously, and it goes without saying but I'll say it anyway: the combination of your G3 + the 50mm Minolta is....rather special. Or, at least, it is proving to be special in your hands.

Bravo, dude!

A shopwindow in Ashland, Oregon - whose display resonates with some of my feelings (and maybe a nightmare or two) about the current pandemic.

GRII_June6_StoreWindow#2(PosFilm).jpg

But whoever designed the window display obviously studied at the André Breton/Salvador Dali School of Surrealistic Shopwindow Design, so they get special 'props' ;)

Well, I'm five days behind. I decided to play some catch-up by taking a previously untested camera out around town, the Canon SureShot AF35M, with a roll of my favorite Foma 100. The AF35M is, uh, not sharp, let's just put it that way. So my contributions for today are going to have to be "lomo" in character. But you know what, I don't mind. Scanned and a simple B&W LR filter applied. Rather than try to catch all the way up, I'm just posting three, which I found interesting.

img589-2.jpg

img596-2.jpg

img587-2.jpg

Back