Daily Challenge Day to Day 6

Well, I'm five days behind. I decided to play some catch-up by taking a previously untested camera out around town, the Canon SureShot AF35M, with a roll of my favorite Foma 100. The AF35M is, uh, not sharp, let's just put it that way. So my contributions for today are going to have to be "lomo" in character. But you know what, I don't mind. Scanned and a simple B&W LR
View attachment 225099
I like this one especially, a grab shot from everyday life as it looks nowadays.

Last edited:
I like this one especially, a grab shot from everyday life as it looks nowadays.
Thanks, if you're referring to the 3rd one (your quote encompasses the whole post when I view it for whatever reason) that's what I was going for, I find I had to be discreet and a little furtive simply because they seemed afraid of getting too close to anyone... Or maybe just felt awkward and a little embarrassed, I see a lot of people who seem to feel that way navigating our present reality.

Thanks, if you're referring to the 3rd one (your quote encompasses the whole post when I view it for whatever reason) that's what I was going for, I find I had to be discreet and a little furtive simply because they seemed afraid of getting too close to anyone... Or maybe just felt awkward and a little embarrassed, I see a lot of people who seem to feel that way navigating our present reality.
Sorry, yes, I meant the third one. I forgot to delete the first two pics from my post, done now.

It's been done to death, but this is my first shot whilst strolling around London.
Lloyds Buiding.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Back