Daily Challenge Day to Day 62

Name
Matt
Start Date
Aug 1, 2020
End Date
Aug 1, 2020

For the record: I chose this for the music and the title, not the message. Still, a bit of background:

I felt I had to research this a bit more in order not to land myself in a political quagmire, but I think I can go with it (if you disagree, please let me know; it's not worth falling out over this!) - and so: Let's go!

M.

P1025416.3.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

I've shot this before, but the light was better this time. There's an old tourist trap down near Natural Bridge called Dinosaur Kingdom with huge model dinosaurs in strange settings. Here are two shots of a civil war era Union soldier fighting a T. Rex. The second shot has a readable sign explaining what's going on as an alternate universe version of the actual history of the area. I also included a full size crop of the sign for reading purposes.
dino.jpg

dino2.jpg

dino3.jpg

Last edited:
It's the beginning of August and for me, that means, hopefully, the beginning of a brief (and somewhat overdue) stint of Spring Cleaning. Step #1 is cleaning off the wooden table in the Dining Room...but the ceramic Duck who has been camping out there for awhile has other ideas up his beak, I believe.

X30_Aug1_Ceramic_duck(ClassicChrome).jpg

Back