MoonMind

Hall of Famer
Real Name
Matt
Start Date
Aug 4, 2020
End Date
Aug 4, 2020
Now, this was ... sort of creepy. I thought it wouldn't be a big deal, so I first researched "65" and stumbled over pretty weird stuff quite quickly (including a whole ecosystem of programming training ... I won't go into that, but it was impressive and depressing at the same time). So I thought I'd better look for some music and found ... nothing I would want to use. And then I though, why not try "retirement" ... and this popped up (right after some dictionnary references) ...

Now I felt tracked by a non-tracking search engine ... What were they guessing at? And then I thought: Maybe they're not that far off - that's what people want to know.

Turns out it was a bit early for me to do that kind of research ...

M.

drd1135

Zen Snapshooter
Real Name
Steve
The wet footprint. I could not decide whether or not to crop out that bit of wall at the top. It gave the picture some context but was a bit distracting. What do you think?
footprint.jpg

The wet footprint. I could not decide whether or not to crop out that bit of wall at the top. It gave the picture some context but was a bit distracting. What do you think?
View attachment 231095
Cropping out the wall creates a completely different picture, it's much more like an abstract that way and also visually less interesting (to me). So I strongly prefer the wall to stay. I must add that I often get criticized at my photo club for including too much in a picture :), mostly because I like to maintain context exactly like here. Oh yes, and I like it.

View attachment 231095
This reminds of the old days when I did a lot of paranormal research and investigation. At one of the more well known haunted buildings, Waverly Hills Sanatorium. After a rain, we would find kid sized barefoot foot prints tracked out of the puddles, even in the winter. When we found them in the warmer months, they would not evaporate in a normal time frame. Instead, staying for a couple of hours.

Latest posts

Latest threads

Top Bottom