Name
Matt
Start Date
Aug 26, 2020
End Date
Aug 26, 2020
Okay, today, there's no avoiding this:

And furthermore, it's home to this:

The shot Jared Polin called "just not sharp" ... revealing, I thought ... I'd've loved to see him called out on that one, like: "Oh, yeah? Why don't you go and do a better one, then?!" ... On the other hand, I just don't share his sense of humour anyway, so what the heck ...

M.

Departmental T Shirts with official printed pocket protector.

shirts.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Okay, today, there's no avoiding this:

And furthermore, it's home to this:

The shot Jared Polin called "just not sharp" ... revealing, I thought ... I'd've loved to see him called out on that one, like: "Oh, yeah? Why don't you go and do a better one, then?!" ... On the other hand, I just don't share his sense of humour anyway, so what the heck ...

M.
I remember that. I'd like to hear his opinion on MRIs.

Part of this morning's bicycle ride, through the suburbs of the small town where I live, took me by yet another piece of abandoned - or would orphaned be a better adjective? - furniture, sitting in front of a house, by the side of the road (and hoping, if furniture is capable of such an emotion, for a new home). So naturally I had to stop and whip out the bike-jersey-pocketable GRii---

GRII_Aug26_Abandoned_chair.jpg

Some of the parts have arrived for my "new" bike project. I'm going to sand down the rough spots on the frame, prime it and repaint the frame and fork in pewter silver. Wheels are going to be 27.5"/650B. Handlebar will be the Jones bar I used on the bike I just sold. I'm thinking of building it as single-speed only. Haven't made a firm decision on that yet.

DSCF0171.JPG

Back