Fuji Dead or Stuck Pixel

John Leu

Name
John
Bought my second X-T1 last month. Noticed a white spot in images. Really only adle to see the spot in darker areas of images. Tested camera by leaving lens cap on and taking a 30 secc exposure at ISO 200. Yep it's there. Fuji repair is closed on the weekends so I thought I would ask here if there is a way to do a pixel refresh on a fuji? I know canon has that abbilityon some of their cameras.

Bought my second X-T1 last month. Noticed a white spot in images. Really only adle to see the spot in darker areas of images. Tested camera by leaving lens cap on and taking a 30 secc exposure at ISO 200. Yep it's there. Fuji repair is closed on the weekends so I thought I would ask here if there is a way to do a pixel refresh on a fuji? I know canon has that abbilityon some of their cameras.

@flysurfer can correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think the X-T1 has this capability.

If you shoot RAW, many processors will automatically map it out during processing.

Pixel mapping is a feature that's reserved to un upcoming generation of Fujifilm system cameras.

Currently, only dark frame subtraction is available.

Talked to Fuji rep. camera needed to go back to them for repair. dead pixel showed up in RAW and JPG. Sent in on 12/1 and received email that it will be delivered back to me on 12/15. Not a bad turn around.

Back