Deal on Benro Travel Flat Tripods - B&H

Travel Flat apparently doesn't equal Travel Compactly. My Benro C-169 M8 folds to around 14 inches long, compared to these 2 at 22 and 23 inches. Mine supports an average DSLR pretty well. It's not the smallest or largest they make in my series, but rates really well for sturdiness.

EDIT: I just checked my Tumi carry-on bag, which is the largest I think that's acceptable at all airlines - 19 inch length internally and 23 inch length externally. Not enough to carry those other tripods.

Last edited by a moderator:
Travel Flat apparently doesn't equal Travel Compactly. My Benro C-169 M8 folds to around 14 inches long, compared to these 2 at 22 and 23 inches. Mine supports an average DSLR pretty well. It's not the smallest or largest they make in my series, but rates really well for sturdiness.

EDIT: I just checked my Tumi carry-on bag, which is the largest I think that's acceptable at all airlines - 19 inch length internally and 23 inch length externally. Not enough to carry those other tripods.

True. Most travel tripods though are 5 or 6 sections. This one is 4. Fewer the sections the less flex.

Back