December Cell Phone/Mobile Device Pic a Day...or just when you feel like posting

Wow, talk about being crystal clear! Very much in the holiday spirit, or at least that's how I see it, Lili. Is that Texas holly?:D

Thanks BB, I just saw that while in line at the drive thru window. Huge line behind so I only had time to grab my phone and take two shots.
No idea as to plant, the area on the other side of the fence is NO TRESPASSING!

some christmas cheer your way

lights2.jpg

lights1.jpg

THE HAGUE

I like this one, as I managed to get a subtle shallow DOF in the shot. Not that easy with a cameraphone.

( BTW, I created a project in my portfolio with recent "faux instax" shots in diptych-style. You are invited to "appreciate", if you like it ;) )

Love this one, Chuck! My experiences in the VW Bus were from the 1970s...and I certainly did have fun...though I recall feeling as though we might not make it up hill.;)

Here's a shot from yesterday's morning walk...along the Boston Post Road in our town. I used the Hipstamatic App and sent it via Snapseed up to Flickr.

6530959953_19cfbcf66a_z.jpg

6606494033_a78683447d_z.jpg

While fitting in a much needed walk yesterday with my faithful dog, on the way home flocks of Grackles were flying to and fro... Fortunately I had my iPhone camera with me.

Back