December Doodads - Day One

Luke

Super Moderator
Nov 11, 2011
Milwaukee, WI USA
Luke
TheRubySusan has suggested and others have more or less agreed that a PAD project for December shall be called December Doodads. Take a photo a day (when time allows.....no pressure) and share it in the appropriate days thread. Her description in this thread https://www.photographerslounge.org/showthread.php?t=24075 suggests that the doodads are close-ups. If we stick with alliterations and the letter "D", the old adage suggests "the devil is in the details". So get close to some December-y subjects and show us what you (or your camera) saw. It's still November here, but I'll get a shot tomorrow for sure. Feel free to kick off our new month of photos and join in when you have time.

Jules

Regular
Feb 3, 2012
Bremer Valley, Australia
Julie-Anne
Love this shot Jules. The color is brilliant, too. I was going to say it's either Canon or Fuji, but I see instead it's the NX100. Did you do much with it in post?
Thanks! I did apply a LR preset of mine to pull the blacks up a little, but the original shot already had a bit of a muted feel to it which I quite liked. I find that the NX100 sensor can often render this type of look SOOC, which I find quite pleasing.

Latest threads

Top Bottom