Darkroom Challenge Digital Darkroom Derby #011 - Winner announced

Welcome to the Digital Darkroom Derby #011, a digital image editing/processing challenge. The rules are here. Please read them.

Herewith, a chance to go ape with your favourite image editing software. Remember though, editing involves a lot of gibbon take.

Competition closes in around 72 hours. Who will finish chimpion?

P7300034.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Olympus RAW file: P7300034.ORF

JPEG: P7300034.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to the Digital Darkroom Derby #011, a digital image editing/processing challenge. The rules are here. Please read them.

Herewith, a chance to go ape with your favourite image editing software. Remember though, editing involves a lot of gibbon take.

Competition closes in around 72 hours. Who will finish chimpion?

View attachment 288570

Olympus RAW file: P7300034.ORF

JPEG: P7300034.jpg
ooh ooh ooh what a a funky picture :-D

Okay everyone, thanks very much for the entries.

This image was shot through a filthy and scratched plastic window at one of my local zoos. It's something of a marvel that so much detail and contrast can be recovered in post.

My version of this was a tight headshot, and my opinion that this was the way to go hasn't changed.

My 1-2-3

Winner - @Mrs B - non-blue version - great crop and I like the eyes.
Close 2nd - @Piano
Back in 3rd - @BosseBe - entry 1

So, well done Sue, your turn to host.

Okay everyone, thanks very much for the entries.

This image was shot through a filthy and scratched plastic window at one of my local zoos. It's something of a marvel that so much detail and contrast can be recovered in post.

My version of this was a tight headshot, and my opinion that this was the way to go hasn't changed.

My 1-2-3

Winner - @Mrs B - non-blue version - great crop and I like the eyes.
Close 2nd - @Piano
Back in 3rd - @BosseBe - entry 1

So, well done Sue, your turn to host.
Oh! err, :eek:that was unexpected . Thank you for the honour @RichardC . I have a busy day ahead so I will get back to it later today. And thank you again

Back