Darkroom Challenge Digital Darkroom Derby #119 - Winner announced

BosseBe

Top Veteran
This is Digital Darkroom Derby #118 a digital image editing/processing challenge.

Please read the rules here.

Short version: Host provides the challenge image and selects the winner, who then becomes the next host.
_5070036_DxO_Web.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

The first spring flower I have seen here, Vitsippa in Swedish and wood anemone in English.

Files can be found here.

This derby closes on Tuesday 16 May at 18:00 CET.

Hope you will enjoy it!

Only 5 participants and 8 entries, maybe the picture could have been more interesting?

But no time for that on with the results.
Don't ask me how I came up with the results, this is how I decided today, tomorrow it might have been different.

2nd Runner up @Herbert Hound #2 somehow I like that crop.
1st Runner up @WhidbeyLVR #1 kind of artistic.
Winner @griffljg like the crop and everything.

So over to you Larry!

Thank you @BosseBe . Unfortunately I am stuck doing road safety work in Outback Queensland at the moment and probably won't be home for the next couple of weeks. Although I do have access to my photo files, I don't have the time available. I will therefore have to pass the winner's 'baton' on to the 1st Runner-up Lyle (@WhidbeyLVR ).

Over to you Lyle!

Edit: Did I mention that internet access is dodgy too?

Last edited:
Thank you @BosseBe . Unfortunately I am stuck doing road safety work in Outback Queensland at the moment and probably won't be home for the next couple of weeks. Although I do have access to my photo files, I don't have the time available. I will therefore have to pass the winner's 'baton' on to the 1st Runner-up Lyle (@WhidbeyLVR ).

Over to you Lyle!

Sure. I will find an old shot or photograph something new, and get the new challenge up later today. Take it easy out there and send us a post card!

Over to you Lyle!

Larry, thanks for the postcard:

I somehow didn't imagine the Australian Outback looking like that. :unsure:

Anyway, DDD #120 is live:

Larry, thanks for the postcard:

I somehow didn't imagine the Australian Outback looking like that. :unsure:

Anyway, DDD #120 is live:

Thanks Lyle. But that was taken during a farewell dinner for a friend who is returning to the "Olde Countrie" before I left on my Outback Adventure. On the first day, I got as far as Mitchell. I didn't really take any photos worthy of mention. Today, I'll start heading northwards towards my final destination of Cloncurry.

Back