Darkroom Challenge Digital Darkroom Derby #17

Welcome to the Digital Darkroom Derby #017, a digital image editing/processing challenge. The rules are here. Please read them.

P9055802.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

This is the view from the Trollstigen Viewpoint (Throlls Path), Norway. A fun road to drive (steep incline of 10% and eleven hairpin bends up a steep mountainside. During the top tourist season, about 2,500 vehicles pass daily"), and a magnificent viewpoint.

The jpg is here.
The RAW is here.

Challenge ends Friday 18th around 1500 hrs GMT +1

Start up Your computers and get to work!

Last edited:
Sorry to all, have been working these days in order to clear the damage done by Eunice. House is OK, but the garden in a giant mess: downed trees, everywhere dead branches, fence destroyed by fallen trees. Hard at work with a professional team in order to make it again a garden. Lost about 15 adult spruces of 50-60 years old And several bushes. Roof tiles broken on the wood pile. And naturally the necessary discussions with the insurance.

Oh, seems I have to decide on a winner: after a short review (I try to be honest)
winner: @betamax with the B/w rendition
runner up: @Mrs B

And txs to @RichardC for drawing my attention.

Sorry to all, have been working these days in order to clear the damage done by Eunice. House is OK, but the garden in a giant mess: downed trees, everywhere dead branches, fence destroyed by fallen trees. Hard at work with a professional team in order to make it again a garden. Lost about 15 adult spruces of 50-60 years old And several bushes. Roof tiles broken on the wood pile. And naturally the necessary discussions with the insurance.

Oh, seems I have to decide on a winner: after a short review (I try to be honest)
winner: @betamax with the B/w rendition
runner up: @Mrs B

And txs to @RichardC for drawing my attention.

We were lucky. No damage to property. A few twigs broken from a couple of trees.

However, further down my street......

streetly_la_tree.jpg

Driver and passenger walked away :)

Back